Browning Announces Multi-Purpose Cynergy CX Shotguns
It’s hard to argue against a safe replete with beautiful long guns, each dedicated to a single purpose. But if your safe—or your budget—doesn’t allow for more than one shotgun, wouldn’t it be nice to be able to rely on one that can meet the demands of all your pursuits? Meet Browning‘s new Cynergy CX over-under shotguns, designed to be versatile enough to use for trap, skeet, sporting clays and upland bird and small game hunting.
Both models—the 12-gauge Cynergy CX with a wood stock and the 12-gauge Cynergy CX Composite Charcoal model—have a 60/40 point of impact and are offered in 30” or 32” barrel lengths. The Cynergy CX model features a Grade 1 walnut stock with an Inflex Technology recoil pad, while the CX Composite model has a charcoal gray composite stock with black rubber overmolding in the grip areas, and also contains an Inflex Technology recoil pad.
Cynergy CX Composite Charcoal
- Steel silver nitride finished engraved receiver
- Ultra-low profile
- MonoLock hinge
- Lightweight profile
- Ventilated top and side ribs
- Floating top rib
- Matte blued finish
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones
- Three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes
- Adjustable length of pull
- Ivory front and mid-bead sights
- MSRP: Cynergy CX – $1,739.99; Cynergy CX Composite Charcoal Grey – $1,699.99
For more information, visit Browning.com.
Article first appeared at American Rifleman.