Republic Forge Introduces Limited Edition Ted Nugent 1911 – Now Available!
Article first appeared at Ammoland.com
Ammoland.com – Republic Forge, manufacturers of world-class, American made, Model 1911 pistols, has partnered with Ted Nugent to offer a limited edition “NUGE” 1911.
An unbeatable American-bred combination, the “NUGE” 1911 comes standard in Republic Forge’s Raider model chambered in 10mm. Additional features include special serial numbers, NUGE01-99, engraved Ted Nugent signature and spearchucker stickman logo and is finished with a Cerakote Barrett Bronze frame and Texas Tan slide.
The Republic Forge “NUGE” 1911 has a retail price of $4,860, and is currently available for a limited time.
Regardless of the application, Republic Forge offers a 1911 that even the most discriminating shooter will be proud to own. If you share Uncle Ted’s passion for firearms and appreciate an all-American 1911 that blends old-world craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology, the limited edition “NUGE” is the next pistol for you. Contact Republic Forge at (806) 648-1911 for product and purchasing information.
Republic Forge NUGE 1911 Specs:
- Raider Model (Government Recon)
- Chambered in 10mm
- Special serial numbers: NUGE01-NUGE99
- Ted Nugent signature and spearchucker logo engravings
- Cerakote™ finishing: Frame-Barrett Bronze/Slide-Texas Tan
- Black controls, pins and screws
- Exotic Mammoth Ivory grips
- Ambi safety
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Republic Forge night sights
- Texas star hammer
- MSRP: $4,860