10 Years Of Federal’s HST
Federal Ammunition’s Personal Defense HST Ammunition completed its 10th year on the commercial self-defense market. Personal Defense HST is designed for consumers and law-enforcement officers who demand consistent expansion, optimum penetration and superior terminal performance in their self-defense rounds.
The Personal Defense HST story really began in 2000, when the company launched an ambitious project to create a load that improved on the performance of its famed Hydra-Shok line. After two years of development, and rigorous testing, it became available to law enforcement. It gained an enviable reputation in that market.
Then in 2013 it became available commercially, but not for a huge number of chamberings. That’s no longer the case. “In 2013, we released three loads to the commercial market,” Federal Ammunition’s Senior Director of Product Development Jesse Whiteside said. “Today, our HST lineup has increased to 11 loads. We now offer it in four different 9 mm loads as well as .45 ACP +P, .357 SIG, 10 mm Auto, .38 Spl. +P, and several more, all of which are in high demand.”
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Federal Premium HST has been proven in FBI test protocols and features a hollow point designed to not plug up while passing through a variety of barriers. Its jacket and core also hold together while penetrating tough materials.
The expanded diameter and near 100-percent weight retention produce the desired performance for personal defense situations without over-penetrating. Plus, the bullet’s nose profile, nickel-plated case and Federal’s unique primer provide the ultimate in function and reliability in semi-automatic handguns.
“HST is for anyone who will trust nothing but the best to protect their lives and those of loved ones,” Whiteside said. “We are proud of the last 10 years of this product line’s performance in law-enforcement and commercial applications. Sales of this product have exceeded expectations, and we anticipate more great things from HST in the next 10 years and beyond.”
Article by GUY J. SAGI