Brownells New Product Review 11-6-2015 ~ VIDEO
Article first appeared at Ammoland.com
Hosted by Merchandise Manager Paul Levy, the videos review what’s new, and remain at the New Product Center page for several weeks.
Then the videos are archived on the Brownells YouTube channel, and are accessible at any time.
Products featured in this week’s video include:
1. JP Enterprises Silent Captured Spring, 3 Spring Kit (#452-000-201). Captured spring recoil system drops into AR-15 buffer tubes and virtually eliminates the noise, friction and vibration produced by the factory recoil spring and buffer. Works for both rifle and carbine buffer tubes. Now available with set of three, color-coded springs to allow user to custom-tune the system for an individual rifle. $154.99 retail.
2. Modulus Arms 80% Receiver Universal Jig. Aluminum jig securely holds an AR-style 80% receiver for final machining of all required holes and openings. Designed to accept a router to make the job fast and easy. Has special attachments that center the receiver through the front lug and the buffer tube opening, to eliminate guesswork and make sure final machining is done straight and true. Available for both standard AR-15 and AR-308 80% receivers. Drills, drill stops and end mills sold separately.
- Modulus Arms AR-15 80% Universal Jig, #100-018-093. $149.99 retail.
- Modulus Arms AR-308 80% Universal Jig, #100-018-094. $199.99 retail
- Universal 80% Jig Fabrication Kit, #100-018-095. $44.99 retail.
- Solid Carbide End Mill, #100-018-096. $29.99 retail.
3. White Oak Armament AR-15/M16 Dry Fire Device (#100-018-187). Polymer insert drops into AR-15 mag well, and allows user to safely dry fire and then instantly reset the hammer with easy-to-use lever. Protects the receiver against damage, and eliminates need to rack the charging handle to reset the hammer. Perfect for extended trigger control practice sessions. $69.95 retail.
4. POF Dictator Adjustable Gas Block. Gas block system with straight gas tube drops onto AR-15 rifles and allows user to easily adjust the gas system for different kinds of shooting. Low-profile design fits under most handguards. Straight gas tube design greatly reduces heat buildup, making it perfect for full-auto or suppressed firearms. Has up to nine different settings and can be adjusted with flat screwdriver or similar. Fits barrels that are .750” diameter at gas port.
- POF Dictator Adjustable Gas Block, Mid-Length, #100-018-131. $169.99 retail.
- POF Dictator Adjustable Gas Block, Carbine, #100-018-132. $169.99 retail
Serious About Firearms Since 1939, Brownells is the world’s leading source for gun parts and accessories, ammunition, gunsmithing tools, survival gear and archery. With a large selection of both common and hard-to-find items, and an extensive collection of videos, articles, and gun schematics, Brownells is the expert for everything shooting-related. Committed to maintaining our great traditions, Brownells has more, does more and knows more – and guarantees it all, Forever. For more information or to place an order, call 800-741-0015 or visit Brownells.com. Stay up-to-date with Brownells on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.