Federal American Eagle Introduces Revolutionary Syntech Range Ammunition
Article first appeared at Ammo Land.
Anoka, MN -(AmmoLand.com)- Federal Ammunition is pleased to announce a whole new concept for range ammunition with introduction of American Eagle Syntech: A smoother way to shoot. Shipments of this new product are now being delivered to dealers.
American Eagle Syntech is the first range-specific ammunition designed to reduce fouling and extend barrel life with a high-tech polymer bullet coating. Combined with specialized clean-burning powders, your gun will stay cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more—and shoot better. The exclusive Catalyst primer provides the most reliable, consistent ignition possible.
The Syntech system offers target shooters the most advanced range ammunition available and the perfect way for handgun owners to protect their investment from the inside out.
Features & Benefits:
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive primer formulation provides reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets, perfect for target practice or competition
- Less perceived recoil
Part No. / Description / MSRP:
- AE9SJ1 / American Eagle Syntech; 9mm Luger 115 grain / $19.95
- AE40SJ1 / American Eagle Syntech; 40 S&W 165 grain / $26.95
- AE45SJ1 / American Eagle Syntech; 45 Auto 230 grain / $33.95
Federal Premium is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Federal Premium, go to www.federalpremium.com.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.:
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provide consumers with a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products in the ammunition, firearms and outdoor products categories. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 10 U.S. States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada along with international sales and sourcing operations in Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.