Firearms Industry Health Advantage : Smarter Benefits for Smarter Living
Article first appeared at Ammoland.
Available to employers and employees in the industry, the Firearms Industry Health Advantage allows businesses to upgrade their in-place employee benefits with a low-cost, non-traditional benefit program.
TELEHEALTH – DOCTORS AVAILABLE 24/7: Designed to save both time and money when non-life-threatening minor illnesses and injuries occur, the Health Advantage’s Telehealth utilizes a wealth of board-certified doctors to diagnose and treat patients 24/7 via telephone or the program’s live-chat feature on computers, tablets and other smart devices.
The following benefits can possibly help you save thousands of dollars on unwanted medical costs.
- On demand healthcare – whenever, wherever in the U.S.
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 15 years practice experience
- Get diagnosis, treatment options and prescription if necessary
- 24/7 access by phone or online video consult
- 16 minutes average call back time
- Consultations for all ages – from children to seniors
See what this exciting new program can do for you at www.nssf.org/healthadvantage/.
About NSSF The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 6,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, log on to www.nssf.org.