First Look: Volquartsen VT2 Rifle
Carroll, IA based Volquartsen Firearms, a gun company known for its extremely accurate match grade rimfire rifles and pistols, is now releasing its new .22 LR VT2 Takedown rimfire rifle.
The new Volquarsten VT2 has a unique take-down mechanism consisting of buttons and levers that requires no tools for quick assembly or disassembly. To take the rifle down, all the shooter must do is to simply depress the take-down button, release the locking lever by pulling it down and the barrel is then free to easily glide away from the receiver. To reassemble the rifle, the shooter just needs to do everything in reverse.
Take-down rifles offer an extra level of convenience for stowing or storage due to the fact that they do not require a full-size gun case, which can take up a lot of real estate. Another degree of versatility in this rifle is that the various quick-detach takedown barrels are interchangeable with other barrels in different rimfire calibers (.17 HMR and .22 WMR only).
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
“A takedown platform is only as good as its repeatability. This reason is why it was critical for us to be able to design a takedown rifle that not only required no tools, but was able to be accurate, repeatable and reliable every time it is re-assembled,” commented Scott Volquartsen, the president of Volquartsen Firearms.
Volquartsen VT2 Takedown Rimfire Rifle Specifications:
- AR-15 pattern furniture, stock and pistol grip (includes Magpul MOE stock and pistol grip)
- 6 or 12 inch M-Lok compatible front handguard, including sling swivel stud for bipod use
- Semi-automatic rimfire action in either .22LR, .17 HMR, or .22 WMR
- 0 MOA Integral Picatinny railed aluminum receiver
- Aluminum blow-forward compensator
- Aluminum thread protector
The new precision rimfire Volquartsen VT2 Takedown rifle is fully made in the United States of America and built to order. Retail pricing starts at $2,261. For more information please visit the company’s website at volquartsen.com.
Article by SHOOTING ILLUSTRATED STAFF