Giffords & Kelly Claim They are for “Gun Responsibility” Not “Gun Control” – Continue to Support Infringement of Gun Owners’ Rights
On August 20, the Essex News Daily ran a story in which Mark Kelly and Gabby Giffords claimed they “actually do not support ‘gun control’ in the traditional sense of the phrase,” but “gun responsibility.”
This comes after they have spent nearly three years supporting new gun trafficking laws, new laws on gun show sales, new laws on internet sales, limits on ammunition magazine capacity, expanded background checks, and gun control ubiquitously under the guise of domestic violence prevention.
Yet they say they are not for gun control.
They supported expanded background checks when Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) pushed them in 2013, in Washington state during the 2014 midterm elections, and, more recently, they sided with Sandy Hook Promise on SB 941 in Oregon.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Although SB 941 makes background checks universal and sets the stage for the state to confiscate privately-owned guns more easily, Kelly and Giffords say they are not for gun control.
On March 4 Giffords stood with Representative Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA) to demand that every would-be gun owner pass the same background check her attacker passed, yet she and her husband claim they are not for gun control “in the traditional sense.”