Magnum Research Introduces Apocalyptic Desert Eagle
Article first appeared at NRAmedia.org
NRAmedia – Should you ever find yourself surrounded by Zombies or other unworldly forces, the newMagnum Research Mark XIX Apocalyptic Desert Eagle certainly makes a good defense. The new Cerakote distressed matte white finish should intimidate even the wildest of beasts and evil undead.
For shooting enthusiasts who do not really worry about the apocalypse, this new Mark XIX Desert Eagle distressed white finish earns kudos for the “cool factor”. The new Cerakote finish consists of a multi-step process which involves a high-temperature ceramic coating that holds up under normal use. It has been tested for durability and has proven to be very tough.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The Apocalyptic Desert Eagle comes in two calibers: .50 AE and .44 Mag. The .50 AE is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a 7-round capacity. The .44 Mag. has an 8-round capacity. Both guns measure 10.75 inches in length with 6-inch barrels. Slide width is 1.25-inches, height is 6.25 inches and the weight with an empty magazine is approximately 4 pounds, 5.8 ounces in .50 AE, and 4 pounds, 6.6 ounces in the .44 Mag. It has a trigger reach of 2.75 inches and a sight radius of 8.5 inches with the 6-inch barrel.
The MSRP on the new Apocalyptic white matte distressed pattern for the Mark XIX Desert Eagle is $1895 for the DE44WMD and $1922 for the DE50WMD.For more information about Magnum Research products, visit www.magnumresearch.com.