Nighthawk Custom & SilencerCo Team Up to #FightTheNoise
Article first appeared at Ammoland.com
The Silent Hawk, created in partnership with SilencerCo, is a commander-size 1911 chambered in .45ACP and 9mm. These pistols feature a threaded barrel, custom cocking serrations, and slide to match the SilencerCo Osprey suppressor. Tritium tall suppressor sights, an accessory rail, and a corrosion-resistant Black Out finish, round out this truly tactical gun.
“We are very pleased to be partnering with a company that has the same high level of manufacturing standards that we do at Nighthawk,” says Mark Stone, owner of Nighthawk Custom. “Being able to help with the education about suppressors and the positive impact they have on long-term hearing is a direction we should all pursue.”
SilencerCo’s Fight The Noise movement supports the 2015 Hearing Protection Act and the right of gun owners to own suppressors without heavy taxation and regulation according to state and local laws.
Nighthawk Custom & SilencerCo also teamed up on the Summit Hawk, a very limited variation of the Silent Hawk, sold exclusively through SilencerCo.
Nighthawk Custom’s Silent Hawk can be ordered through Nighthawk Custom or purchased through any of the 100’s of Nighthawk Preferred Dealers throughout the US.
The Silent Hawk starts at $4,295.
Silent Hawk Features:
- Threaded 45 ACP Barrel .578×28 with Thread Protector
- Commander Recon Frame and Commander Slide
- 20 lpi Custom Checkering on Front Strap of Frame
- One Piece Mainspring Housing and Magwell
- Custom NH/SilencerCo Brand Logo’s on Slide, Behind Rear Cocking Serrations
- Hand Serrated Rear of the Slide
- Heinie Tritium Tall Suppressor Night Sights
- Custom Slide Cocking Serrations to Match Osprey Silencer
- Custom Tri- Cut Top of Slide to Match Osprey Profile
- Thick Barrel Bushing and Matching Smooth Spring Plug
- Two Nighthawk Custom 8 Round Stainless Magazines
- Nitride Black Out Finish
- G10 black and gray spiral cut grips, with mag release cut-out, and Nighthawk Logo
About Nighthawk Custom:
Nighthawk Custom, located in Berryville, Arkansas, is the manufacturer of superior quality 1911-style pistols. Founded in 2003, the team gunsmiths at Nighthawk Custom have over 50 years of combined experience specializing in the 1911. Nighthawk Custom builds 1911’s using no MIM parts and the finest finish in the industry. All Nighthawk Custom 1911’s come with a lifetime guarantee.
For more information on Nighthawk Custom or their line of 1911-style pistols, visitwww.NighthawkCustom.com or call toll free 1-877-268-4867.