The Armed Citizen® March 3, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
A Grayson County, Va., man is dead after allegedly breaking into a house and attacking an armed homeowner early in the morning on Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2022.
According to police, the 41-year-old alleged intruder broke a bedroom window and entered the house while the homeowner was asleep. The resident quickly grabbed for a handgun that was in the room, when the burglar grabbed the man from behind. A struggle ensued, with both men falling to the floor. The homeowner retained control of his handgun and fired twice, striking the invader and killing him.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Police say that early investigations indicate the homeowner acted within the law. (WDBJ7 News, Roanoke, Va., 12/6/22)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – April 1970
Three men from Montrose, Colo., were on their way home from a hunting trip when they surprised four youths beating a state patrolman with rocks. The patrolman had stopped the youths for a traffic violation and the four boys had jumped him. The hunters stopped the scuffle and held three of the youths at gunpoint; the other young man and a juvenile girl who was in the car escaped but were captured shortly afterward. (Denver Post, Montrose, Colo.)
Article by NRA STAFF