Washington: Anti-Self-Defense Legislation Sent to Governor’s Desk
Today, unconstitutional anti-gun legislation has been sent to the desk of Governor Jay Inslee for his consideration. It is important that all NRA Members and Second Amendment supporters immediately contact Governor Inslee and urge him to VETO House Bill 5038.
Senate Bill 5038 makes it a crime to openly carry, on the person or in a vehicle, a firearm or other “weapon” if you are at or within 250 feet of a “permitted demonstration” in a public place. Even if you leave your firearm locked in the trunk of your car, it is considered “open carry” under this bill and you will be guilty of a gross misdemeanor. Despite permitting individuals to use an area for the exercise of their First Amendment rights, anti-gun legislators want to ban individuals from exercising their Second Amendment rights in the same permitted space. The Constitution was not written with gradually disappearing ink, where one right is more important than another. The Second Amendment should not be infringed upon in any capacity, especially where other Constitutional Rights are being freely and openly expressed.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Further, SB 5038 limits self-defense options on Washington State Capitol grounds.
Again, all NRA Members and Second Amendment supporters should immediately contact Governor Inslee and urge him to VETO House Bill 5038.
Article by NRA-ILA