NC: Cooper Can Let SB 41 Become Law by Simply Ignoring It
Good news! SB 41, a bill to repeal pistol purchase permits and close the church carry loophole, has passed the General Assembly with veto proof majorities. Now, the bill heads to Gov. Roy Cooper’s desk.
Gun owners know that the rabidly anti-gun governor will not add his name to this pro-gun bill. However, he can save himself from the political embarrassment of a veto override by simply waiting for the bill to become law.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
After ten days, if a bill is not vetoed by the governor, the bill will become law without his signature.
So please call Gov. Cooper at (919) 814-2000, and urge him to let SB 41 become law.
It’s time to finally repeal the purchase permit system and make our churches safer. Please take action now!
Southeast Region Director
Gun Owners of America
Article by Jordan Stein