FINALLY! Hunter Biden indicted on Federal Gun Charges
Hunter Biden indicted on federal firearms charges. This is a strategic diversion tactic to draw attention away from the hundreds of crimes found in Hunter Biden’s laptop, including unregistered foreign lobbying, money laundering, and bribery involving the President.
That’s the least of his crimes, but Americans are rotting in prison for the same crime. Why not this pedo, corrupt crackhead?
BREAKING: Hunter Biden indicted on federal firearms charges.
This is a strategic diversion tactic to draw attention away from the hundreds of crimes found in Hunter Biden’s laptop, including unregistered foreign lobbying, money laundering, and bribery involving the President. pic.twitter.com/wHRgTUz6Mk
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) September 14, 2023
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Hunter Biden Indicted On Three Gun Charges
Hunter Biden Goes To Court To Plead Guilty To Tax Violations
By: James Lynch, Daily Caller, September 14, 2023:
Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, has been indicted on felony gun charges in Delaware, according to a partially redacted court filing by Department of Justice (DOJ) special counsel David Weiss.
Biden was indicted on three counts for providing false statements and knowingly possessing the gun while he was addicted to drugs, in connection with the acquisition of a Colt Cobra revolver in October 2018, the indictment states. He faces a maximum prison sentence of ten years for the first and third offenses, with the second offense holding a maximum of five years, according to a defendant information sheet. (RELATED: Biden-Appointed Prosecutors Did Not Cooperate In Hunter Biden Case, FBI Agent Testifies)
— James Lynch (@jameslynch32) September 14, 2023
“Robert Hunter Biden, provided a written statement on Form 4473 certifying that he was not an unlawful user of, and addicted to, any stimulant narcotic drug, and any other controlled substance, when in fact, as he knew, the statement was false and fictitious,” the indictment reads.
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller