First Look: Armasight Contractor 640 Optics
Armasight is releasing a new flagship thermal optic line, the Contractor 640 series. The Contractor 640 thermal optic product line includes three different models, all which have different magnification levels and sizes. The Contractor 640 series is a long eye relief MIL-STD thermal scope and is ideal for night or low light hunting. The technology found in these also allow shooters to “see” through heavy fog, smoke or other environmental conditions that limit visibility. Shooters are able to choose between different reticles for specific shooting tasks and different color palettes depending on the hunting environment and preference. The Contractor 640 lineup also has built in tools such as a compass and inclinometer. Shooters can also take advantage of these optics’ ability to take still photos and record up to four hours of footage.
Armasight Contractor 640 Features:
- 640 ArmaCORE – 12 micron, Made In The USA thermal Core
- 60 Hz 1024×768 AMOLED display
- 4 hours on board recording
- 4 hour run time on full charge
- USB and WiFi streaming
- Eight user-selectable reticles and six color palettes
- Powered by CR123A batteries
- Ships with integrated quick detach mount compatible with M1913/Picatinny rails
The Armasight app available for iOS and Android to complement the optic–allows for live streaming, video capture, software updates and other features.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
MSRP for the Contractor 640 2.3-9.2x35mm optic is $5,499, while the Contractor 640 3-12x50mm model has an MSRP of $5,799 and the Contractor 640 4.8-19.2x75mm optic has an MSRP of $6,999. For more information on the Armasight Contractor 640 family of thermal scopes, please visit Armasight’s website at armasight.com.
Article by SHOOTING ILLUSTRATED STAFF