First Look: ETS 40-Round Handgun Magazine
Sometimes the 10-, 12-, 15- or even 17-round magazine that came with your pistol just isn’t enough. Glock owners are used to having magazines with 33 rounds of 9 mm (or more) at their disposal, but the choices for higher-capacity magazines for owners of other striker-fired 9mm pistols has been limited.
Now ETS Group is releasing new 40-round 9 mm magazines for the select models of the Smith and Wesson M&P lineup, as well as for SIG P320, and HK VP9 9 mm pistols. The clear polymer magazines are made from advanced polymers which provide extreme impact resistance to prevent cracking and breaking when dropped. Due to their construction and close tolerances, these new magazines won’t become brittle over time, even when exposed to harsh environments, chemicals, extreme cold, or UV rays.
Their durable construction eliminates creep, so the feed lips and body won’t spread when being stored long-term fully loaded. The specially designed base plates make them easy to grab and disassemble without any tools and their transparent bodies make it easy to identify round count and type.
ETS 40-Round Mag Features
- Fits the Smith & Wesson 9mm M&P (does not fit the single stack S&W M&P Shield).
- Extended 40-round capacity
- Base plates interchangeable with ETS line of 9mm double stack magazines
- Due to the wide variety of extensions for Glock, our mag base is designed to be compatible with Glock extensions
- Easy disassembly with our specially designed base plate
- Ergonomically designed floor plate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches
- Lifetime Warranty
The new polymer 40-round magazine from ETS for select Smith & Wesson M&P pistols as well as the H&K VP9 and SIG Sauer P320 all have an MSRP of $26.99. More information on these items and other gear from ETS is available at etsgroup.us.
Article by SI Staff