First Look: High Speed Gear Special Missions Pouch
High Speed Gear (HSGI) is releasing the Special Missions Pouch, a highly versatile and adaptable pouch that allows the end-user the ability to wear or mount the pouch three different ways. HSGI started as a custom shop in 1999, making gear for Marines at Camp Lejeune. Since then, the company has grown based on creating distinct and innovative products like the TACO and the Sure-Grip Padded Belt.
“At HSGI, we understand that missions will change, and our users will need to adapt to those missions,” said Allison Mitchum, director of sales and marketing at High Speed Gear. “We continue to produce versatile American-made equipment to solve the needs for those who rely on it most.”
The three ways the Special Missions Pouch can be worn are:
- Hanger style while attached to a plate carrier or placard.
- Belt mounted. There are two loops on the back of the pouch that allow for most common belts to be threaded through the loops making it a perfect admin pouch for range days.
- Waist pack style. The pouch comes with a back strap that allows the user to wear around their waist, making the pouch easy to attach and detach.
HSGI Special Missions Pouch Features:
- Modular design for easy reconfiguration
- Integrated loop panels for custom modification
- Elastic webbing for storage of up to three flex cuffs
- Removable internal dividers
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches long, 7 inches wide, 1.5 inches tall
- Weight: 7.4 ounces
The Special Missions Pouch has a loop panel on both sides of the pouch internally so that the user can customize their pouch to meet their needs. The pouch has also been constructed to hold three flex cuffs for easy and rapid deployment.
For more information on the Special Missions Pouch and other products from HSGI, please visit highspeedgear.com.
Article by SHOOTING ILLUSTRATED STAFF