Friends Of NRA Program Announces Ruger As 2024 Guardian Sponsor
Ruger has been named the exclusive 2024 Guardian Level Corporate sponsor of the Friends of NRA program, an organization that helped fund 2,400 grants nationwide last year alone. This is the famed manufacturer’s second continuous year as Guardian Sponsor.
Chris Killoy, CEO Ruger said “ … our sponsorship is a continuation of our commitment to help The NRA Foundation provide critical support for firearms training and educational programs that strengthen America’s proud shooting and hunting heritage for generations to come.”
Friends of NRA is a fundraising program that supports The NRA Foundation by holding events nationwide throughout the year. Since day one, it has been a 100-percent grassroots effort fueled by a shared passion for securing the Second Amendment and raising money for the shooting sports. Since its inception in 1992, Friends of NRA has held over 25,000 events, reached roughly 4.7 million attendees and raised more than $1.1 billion gross dollars for The NRA Foundation.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
“I am very grateful for Ruger’s decision to renew their exclusive Guardian Level Sponsorship for the Friends of NRA program in 2024,” said Tyler Schropp, executive director of The NRA Foundation. “Their continued dedication underscores their invaluable role in supporting the program’s vital initiatives.”
This year, Ruger celebrates its 75th anniversary of making top-quality firearms and supporting organizations that promote safe and responsible firearms ownership, provide safety and education programs, mental health advocacy, and veteran resources. As a Corporate Sponsor of the Friends of NRA program, Ruger makes a direct impact on The NRA Foundation’s ability to support Second Amendment programs.
Since its establishment in 1990, The NRA Foundation has pursued a mission to teach freedom and preserve the core of American values and traditions. NRA Foundation grants provide essential funding for programs such as youth education, law enforcement training, hunter education, conservation, firearms and marksmanship training and safety, and more.
Article by GUY J. SAGI