Indianapolis City Council Attempts to Enact Gun Control
In a blatant attempt to violate preemption, the Indianapolis City Council has advanced an “unenforceable” gun control package. The ordinance raises the age to buy a firearm from 18 to 21, ends constitutional carry, and bans many common semi-automatic firearms. In 2011, NRA worked with the General Assembly to pass a preemption law preventing localities from passing and enforcing gun control. The council has admitted that this proposal cannot take effect as long as preemption is still the law in Indiana.
The legislation is set to receive a vote by the City-County Council on July 10th. NRA will keep you informed about any continued efforts to restrict Second Amendment rights.
Article by NRA-ILA
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM