Kansas: Gov. Kelly Vetoes Firearm Safety Education Bill
Yesterday, Governor Kelly vetoed House Bill 2304, which seeks to establish grade-appropriate curricula guidelines to teach firearm safety to students of all ages, in order to reduce the risk of accidents. This bill previously passed both chambers with overwhelming bipartisan majorities.
Please stay tuned to www.nraila.org and your email inbox for further updates when the Legislature returns for veto session.
Article by NRA-ILA
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify