Massachusetts: 2A Rally in Boston Commons, on September 27th
Gun Owners’ Action League (GOAL) will be holding a rally against HD 4420 “an act modernizing firearm laws,” on Wednesday, September 27th. NRA members and Second Amendment supporters are encouraged to join the rally and contact their lawmakers in opposition to this sweeping gun control legislation. Event details are below:
Wednesday, September 27th
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
HD 4420 leaves no stone unturned when it comes to restricting your Second Amendment rights. Below are just some of the numerous anti-gun policies in this massive bill.
As written, HD 4420:
-Institutes a new broad “Assault Weapons Ban,” including firearms already owned by law-abiding citizens.
-Bans all federally legal, tax-stamped automatic weapons.
-Gun bans on possessing any gun – loaded, or unloaded – in, at, or on:
- All state, county, and municipal buildings.
- All polling places.
- Any private property unless the owner has provided express consent or has posted signage allowing firearms on their property.
-Mandates Safe Storage laws.
-Mandates new training requirements, including costly written exams and live fire training.
-Mandates registration of all guns and feeding devices.
-Mandates reporting of any modifications, or new parts, to a gun.
-Mandates serializing all firearm parts.
-Bans anyone under 21 from acquiring or carrying any semi-automatic rifle or shotgun.
-Bans anyone under 15 from taking part in shooting sports and training.
-Places new mandates, protocols, and training requirements on retailers.
Article by NRA-ILA