MS: TAKE ACTION TO ENSURE MS ED BOARD FOLLOWS THE LAW
Mississippi state law has generally allowed permitted individuals to carry firearms on public school campuses for over a decade.
Recently, Mississippi State Board of Education has made an effort to update their policies to be in accordance with state law. One of these policies was an outdated prohibition on carry.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
While the State Board should be forced to have policies that are in accordance with state law, gun owners must act to ensure their policies are in line with the law.
After all, this anti-gun policy has been on the books — and against state law — for over a decade.
Currently, the Board has made a temporary move to repeal the outdated policy, but it needs to become permanent.
So please take action and urge Board Members to make the permanent. The following is a suggested text, but please take a moment to customize and personalize your message. And of course, please be polite in your message:
Hello, I’m a Mississippi citizen, voter, and taxpayer. Please move forward to revise and make in accordance with state law Miss. Admin. Code 7-3: 97.1, State Board Policy Chapter 97, Rule 97.1. The policies set forth by the Board should be consistent with state law, so citizens can clearly understand what is and is not lawful activity on school campuses.
Please send your message to the following Board Members:
- Rosemary G. Aultman, Chair: [email protected]
- Glen East, Vice-Chair: [email protected]
- Kim S. Benton, Executive Secretary: [email protected]
- Ronnie McGehee: [email protected]
- Karen Elam: [email protected]
- Angela Bass: [email protected]
- Wendi Barrett: [email protected]
- Matt Miller: [email protected]
- Mary Werner: [email protected]
- Bill Jacobs: [email protected]
- Micah Hill: [email protected]
- Charlie Fruge: [email protected]
Thank you for taking action!
Article by Jordan Stein