New: Baschieri & Pellagri Helice Shotshells
Baschieri & Pellagri USA at SHOT Show 2023 today announced its new Helice 12-gauge ammo, which, as the name implies, is aimed at competitive shotgunners who love to hammer the hard-to-hit plastic targets found in the helice game.
Helice targets, which are also known as ZZ birds, are said by many competitive shooters to be the hardest of all flying targets to hit. Helice targets are made of plastic—not clay—and dip, dive and move in a manner that mimics unpredictable bird flight.
For the above reason, helice shooters value shot-to-shot consistency, which is where B&P’s new Helice 12-gauge load comes in. Billed as a “triple threat” by the company, this helice load is a combination of “perfect payloads, honed velocities and a wad that delivers undeniable performance” and was designed specifically with the needs of helice shooters in mind. Additionally, it includes Gordon System technology with a unique, shock-absorbing base wad dramatically reduces felt recoil.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Baschieri & Pellagri’s new Helice ammo is available in 12-gauge, 2¾-inch loads with perfectly spherical white lead in shot sizes of No.7½ (1,300 f.p.s.) and No.8 (1,365 f.p.s.). The Helice ammo can be purchased in 10-round boxes with 10 boxes per case.
Learn more at baschieri-pellagriusa.com.
Article by SSUSA STAFF