New For 2024: EAA Corp. Girsan MC14BDA & MC14G84
Earlier this year, European American Armory Corp. (EAA) released the MC14T, a double-action .380 ACP pistol with a tip-up barrel to make loading and unloading easier. Now the company is adding two more models to its MC14 line, with the MC14BDA and MC14G84, which it says combines “rich heritage, reliability, and affordability.”
Like the MC14T, both new MC14 models are chambered in .380 ACP, use a 13-round, double-column magazine that is compatible with the Beretta 84 series and have a forged aluminum alloy frame and machined steel slide and barrel. They use a double-action/single-action trigger mechanism with a bilateral frame-mounted manual safety, in addition to an automatic firing pin block. The slide release and magazine release are positioned on the left side. Grips are textured polymer.
The Girsan MC14BDA has the classic lines of Browning’s BDA .380.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Since they lack the tip-up barrel feature, both models have a shorter barrel and overall length than the MC14T. They have an overall length of 6.8” with a 3.8” barrel and weigh 24 ozs.
The MC14BDA follows the lines of the Browning BDA .380 with its closed-top slide design. Front and rear sights are drift adjustable and use a three-dot aiming system.
The Girsan MC14G84 .380 uses an open-top slide design similar to classic Beretta handguns.
The MC14G84 has an open-top slide design that echoes classic Beretta handguns. The rear sight is drift-adjustable, the front post is forged integral to the slide and the same three-dot system is employed.
Both the MC14BDA and MC14G84 are available in either an all black (MSRP $360) or two-toned Cerakote finish (MSRP $381). For more information, visit eaacorp.com.
Article by JEREMIAH KNUPP