Preview: MDT .308/6.5 Creedmoor Polymer AICS 3-Round Magazine
To address the dearth of low-profile AICS-compatible magazines on the market, MDT has developed a new three-round design molded of high-strength, glass-filled polymer that weighs only 1.3 ozs. and accommodates a variety of chamberings, including: .308 Win./7.62 NATO; 6.5 mm and 6 mm Creedmoor; .22-250 Rem. (at reduced capacity); .243 Win.; 6 mm XC; .260 Rem.; and 7 mm-08 Rem.
The magazine accepts cartridges with a maximum overall length of 2.850″ and is guaranteed to work in MDT’s XRS, TAC21, LSS, LSS-XL, HS3, ESS and ACC chassis systems. It also fits other AICS/M24-style platforms, but is not compatible with Browning X-Bolt or Winchester XPC rifles and may require fitting in the Winchester Model 70.
Best of all, the magazine’s low profile results in a flush or near-flush fit in most rifles—protruding only 1/4″ from the factory synthetic Ruger Gunsite Scout, for example—aiding one-handed carry at the balance point by the user’s side.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
MSRP is $35. For more information, visit mdttac.com.
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF