South Carolina: Gov. McMaster Signs Open Carry & Free CWP Bill
Today, Governor Henry McMaster signed House Bill 3094 into law. This bill allows citizens who hold a Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP) to carry a handgun in the manner they choose, whether openly or concealed. In addition, it also eliminates the $50 application fee for a CWP. This law takes effect in 90 days.
NRA thanks Gov. McMaster for promptly signing this critical legislation. His signature improves access to the right-to-carry for all law-abiding citizens, regardless of economic means, and ensures that South Carolina is no longer like California and New York in not allowing open carry. NRA also thanks bill sponsor, Rep. Bobby Cox.
Article by NRA-ILA
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices