The Armed Citizen® Aug. 7, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
An alleged burglar was hospitalized in Pinson, Ala., after encountering an armed homeowner on Thursday, June 15, 2023.
Late that afternoon, the suspect allegedly attempted to break into a house when he encountered the armed homeowner. The resident fired a shot that struck the burglar, who fled the property.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Officers responded to the scene and were able to locate the suspect, who was taken into custody and transported to an area hospital for non-life-threatening wounds. The homeowner suffered no injuries during the incident. (CBS42; Pinson, Ala.; 6/15/23)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – September 1988
Michael Salerno of Phoenix, Ariz., was showering when he heard his dogs barking. Taking up his 9 mm handgun, Salerno investigated and found an armed burglar in his kitchen with a cocked revolver. Firing, the homeowner mortally wounded the intruder. Police said the slain man had Salerno’s wallet in his possession. (The Republic; Phoenix, Ariz.)
Article by NRA STAFF