The Armed Citizen® Sept. 9, 2022
Armed Citizen® Today
The resident of a Webster, Texas, apartment defended herself and others inside when an intruder broke in on May 30, 2022.
The incident happened around 9 p.m. that Monday evening, when a man began to pound on the front door of the apartment. Eventually, the man managed to break down the front door, breaking the door frame in the process and making his way inside. Inside the home, the resident was not alone; there were also children present at the time.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Once the intruder made his way inside, fearing for herself and the others inside the apartment, the resident retrieved a firearm and fired a single shot at the home invader. Her shot met its mark, subduing the man. When police arrived on the scene afterwards, they discovered the foiled home invader deceased from his wound. (abc13.com, Dallas, Texas, 05/31/2022)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – June 27, 1987
Noticing the back door of his Lake Charles, La., store was wide open in the early morning hours, Von Ned took his pistol along as he investigated, having been burglarized previously. Confronting two burglars, the storekeeper ordered the pair to stop. When they continued to advance, Von Ned fired, killing one burglar and setting the other to flight. The other man was later arrested by police, who said both men were free on bond from other charges.
Article by NRA STAFF