A 1,000% TAX ON SEMI-AUTOMATIC RIFLES, PISTOLS, AND SHOTGUNS?
Anti-gunners have found another way to crack down on so-called “assault weapons.”
Rep. Don Beyer has introduced a bill in the House (HR 8051) that will impose a 1,000% FEDERAL TAX on a vast number of semi-automatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns – and every magazine holding more than ten rounds.
Beyer claims this tax could be passed with JUST 50 votes in the Senate through reconciliation, with Kamala Harris casting the tie-breaking vote.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
At a time when Americans are getting crushed by Biden’s economy, a 1,000% tax on so-called “assault weapons” would essentially be a backdoor ban on commonly-owned firearms and magazines.
Yet Beyer even admits that his tax is not really about raising federal revenue, but “creating a pathway to pass a new restriction on assault weapons with a simple majority in the Senate.”
With a reconciliation vote expected THIS WEEK, we need your help alerting the 50-50 Senate to STRIKE DOWN this tax on “assault weapons” and magazines.
Anti-gunners have now given themselves two possible paths in the Senate to crack down on magazines and firearms that millions of Americans own:
- Last week’s House bill that outright BANS so-called “assault weapons” and “large capacity” magazines.
- The new House bill that places a 1,000% tax on those same “assault weapons” – and magazines holding more than ten rounds – to make them too unaffordable for ownership.
The fanatical anti-gun Senator, Elizabeth Warren, is already backing Beyer’s bill in the Senate.
Warren said she wants to “use every tool available” to make it impossible for the public to acquire “assault weapons” – “and that includes taxes.”
In fact, Warren said she wants to make it impossible for people to buy “weapons that are used for murdering people.”
Can’t EVERY weapon be used for murdering people?
But of course, that’s the TRUE aim of anti-gun fanatics like Warren: ending all private gun ownership in America.
Senator Warren doesn’t care that you have a constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms.
Imagine if the government levied a tax on your First Amendment right to protest, speak freely, or practice your religion. That’s exactly what these anti-gunners are doing to your Second Amendment rights.
But with this bill able to be passed by a simple majority through reconciliation, GOA needs your URGENT help pressuring the Senate to STRIKE IT DOWN.
Article by Erich Pratt