AL: GUN CONTROL DEFEATED IN ALABAMA STATE LEGISLATURE
Your hard work paid off. As the legislative session ends in Montgomery, the gun control GOA alerted you about during session was killed.
You may recall HB 301, which would have greatly enhanced firearm penalties. Or HB 234, which would have “trapped” gun owners by redefining a “trigger activator” as a so-called “illegal” machine gun.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Gun owners also defeated HB 28, which would have removed the exemption for concealed carry permit holders to carry on school property.
At a time when the right to keep and bear arms is under attack, gun owners should celebrate every victory possible.
These wins could not have been made possible without your support, and GOA is grateful to everyone who took action.
Certified Firearms Instructor
Southeast Region Director
Gun Owners of America
Article by Jordan Stein