Armed Georgia Man Shoots Carjacker to Save Woman on Hood
In my beloved home state of Georgia, a courageous supporter of our Constitution stood up for one of his neighbors and told local criminals they’d better be careful.
On Friday April 3rd at a car wash in Smyrna, GA, just northwest of Atlanta, a teenager tried to steal a woman’s car! The angry car owner jumped on the hood of her car in an effort to stop the corrupt teenager, but instead of stopping, the thief sped up! This is about the time the courageous gun owner sprang into action and let loose a shot from his firearm, striking the carjacker in the shoulder.
Bystander Chris Roberts describes what he saw that afternoon, “The guy that got shot, he was falling out of the car and he was holding his chest. And he started shivering and shaking, and then he kind of flopped on the ground.”
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
The hero then stood guard over the wounded thief until the police could arrive to arrest him. And arrest him they did, eventually charging him with felony aggravated assault and misdemeanor theft by taking of a motor vehicle.
No one ever wants to see someone shot, even a person committing a terrible crime, but we can hope that this situation reminds other would-be criminals of the possible outcomes when they choose to commit a crime…especially in a state like Georgia that respects our gun rights, meaning that just about any law abiding citizen might also be carrying a firearm. It’s not worth breaking the law, criminals — we love our country and we partake in our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.
*Article by Onan Coca, courtesy of Freedom Outpost.