Beretta Celebrating 496-Year History As Firearms Manufacturer
Beretta today is celebrating its 496th anniversary as a firearms manufacturer.
At nearly five centuries, Beretta as a manufacturing company has the distinction of the firm with the longest history of continuous operations in the world. Beretta products have been the choice of sportsmen and women worldwide on countless hunting excursions, also enjoying a superb record over five decades of competition at the Olympic Games, as well as combat tested as the official sidearm of the U.S. Armed Forces for more than 35 years.
The folks at Beretta USA have also provided a way for Beretta fans to share in the anniversary fun on social media with instructions for celebratory Instagram stories. Follow the steps below.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Introduce yourself. “Hi, my name is [insert name] from [state affiliation or organization name] and I wanted to wish Beretta a Happy 496th Birthday.
- State what model you shoot and your Beretta story. Talk about what Beretta model you currently shoot with and what drew you to the Beretta brand (your history with the company).
- Encourage others to share their Beretta story. Share the love with Beretta on this special birthday and post about your Beretta story.
- Post to Instagram stories and use brand hashtags and tag Beretta. #BerettaTribe #MyBerettaStory #Berettais496 @berettaofficial @beretta_usa
Beretta USA is also offering a special website promotion as part of the company’s 496th birthday celebration. The week of Monday, October 3 until Friday, October 7, customers will receive 20 percent off their purchase sitewide by using code 22BDAY20.
A short background on Beretta: In 1526, Mastro Bartolomeo Beretta (1490-1565/68) of Gardone Val Trompia, Brescia, Italy, received 296 ducats as payment for 185 arquebus barrels sold to the Arsenal of Venice—the first documented sale of Beretta products in the known world. It is from this foundational point that the company began its lengthy presence at the top of the firearms manufacturing industry.
“It’s a proud day for all members of the Beretta USA family. Beretta has been continuously reinventing itself for nearly 500 years, and we are part of this tradition of innovation. Generation after generation, we create products that define new markets,” said Francesco Valente, the general manager and chief operating officer of Beretta USA. “We focus on the long-term; we invest in research and development to provide the best solutions to our client’s needs, and in environmental conservation to preserve the future of our planet. The company’s birthday is an excellent opportunity to remind ourselves and our customers of our relentless commitment to innovation and quality.”
Over the years, the Beretta family and name have become synonymous with “uncompromising quality, design, materials, construction and performance for their myriad of firearm products.” With the 14th and 15th generations of the Beretta family now in charge of the various Beretta companies, their leadership benefits from centuries of experience passed down from father to son, as they constantly innovate to meet the demands of a global market in the 21st century.
With continuous investments in technology, people and growing product lines, the Beretta family remains committed to the core value of “quality without compromise” that was established nearly five centuries ago. This premise continues to be the unchanging key to Beretta’s success in serving customers worldwide.
Visit beretta.com now to learn more and to take advantage of the 20 percent discount code that lasts until Friday, October 7.
Article by SSUSA STAFF