California Seeks to Eliminate All Gun Dealers
Talk about infringing on the Second Amendment! Not only is the State of California targeting honest gun owners with totalitarian gun laws and limit purchases of firearms, but they are actually seeking to implement legislation that would ban all home FFL dealers from the state and impose Orwellian-style regulations on existing gun stores to the point where they would not be able to stay in business.
Guns in the News reports:
To start, AB 2459 will ban all home FFL dealers. There are hundreds of them in the state, and they may serve areas where a traditional brick and mortar store wouldn’t prosper.
Rural residents would be denied their right to defend themselves. They could not legally purchase a firearm unless they drove hours to a larger population area.
For traditional gun stores, the remaining two portions of the bill could drive them out of business.
- AB 2459 would then force all gun dealers to video record all areas of their store wherever firearms or ammunition are stored, displayed, carried, handled, sold, or transferred, including, but not limited to, counters, safes, vaults, cabinets, shelves, cases, and entryways.
- Adding to the Orwellian-ness, gun dealers will have to spend thousands of dollars on storing the high-quality data for up to 10 years on-site, turning each gun store that can afford it into a high capacity hard drive that most tech firms would be jealous of.
Assuming a gun dealer is still in business after the first two requirements, the last one will do them in.
- AB 2459 mandates a first in the world form of insurance– an unobtainable policy that covers the criminal acts of second, third and fourth parties using a firearm or ammunition from the store in question, even if the retailer is in fact the victim of the crime or if the gun or ammo was stolen from the store.
Petitions are being signed now to oppose the bill.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The state killed legislation that repeals unconstitutional laws. For instance, AB 2229 was designed to remove a 10-day waiting period to purchase a gun, citing the US District Court case Silvester v. Harris. The Harris case found the 10-day waiting period violates the Second Amendment of those who successfully pass the standard background check prior to 10 days and who are in lawful possession of an additional firearm, possess a Certificate of Eligibility, or have a CCW.
Additionally, California is seeking to kill AB2508, which would have allowed handguns to be reinstated to California’s diminishing Handgun Roster if it did not fail a safety test, allowing the handgun manufacturer to make necessary improvements based on customer feedback and supply chain changes.
Since the right to keep and bear arms should be understood as a God-given right (Declaration of Independence) and not a right given by the state, the state should not be involved in any type of regulation or restriction of firearms. California is not following the law. It is a lawless state and it’s becoming more apparent every day.