California: Stay Lifted, Injunction Blocking Enforcement of Sensitive Places Law Under SB 2 Back in Effect!
Late Saturday night, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit issued an order dissolving a prior order and reinstating a preliminary injunction that prevented the state of California from enforcing the expanded so-called sensitive places designated under SB 2, which were set to go into effect January 1.
This means the injunction that was granted in late December preventing the state from enforcing the expanded sensitive places under SB 2 is back in effect, pending further court orders. This is a huge win for gun owners as this litigation proceeds.
Article by NRA-ILA
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify