Cold-Hearted Anti-Gunners Happy About Gun Accident
We are told that we should not be happy if anyone dies. This is the sentiment that we received when people were glad that Fidel Castro passed away. However, now it seems that this sentiment does not extend to those who defended the Constitution publicly.
Heat Street reports:
Coldhearted gun control advocates have gone ecstatic after the news broke that conservative Portland Press Herald columnist Michael D. Harmon died at his home, when a handgun he was showing to a teenage boy went off.
Harmon, an ardent supporter of gun rights who championed conservative viewpoints, was an editor and columnist for the Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram. He’d worked for the paper for more than 40 years and, after his retirement in 2011, continued writing a weekly column for the newspaper.
Yet his enemies rejoiced after he was shot dead, with one person writing on Facebook: “Accidental, but not a tragedy. Just more collateral damage. We lost nothing. Never ask me to feel bad for a gun freak getting killed by his own gun.”
Now, unlike Castro, Harmon never killed or ordered the death of any other human being. He simply did not agree with these people and this was his only crime to them. Harmon believed that the 2nd Amendment was vital to the survival of our Republic. And this was why these nuts are so happy.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Harmon was a man that reported the truth on this and other issues. He was a thorn in the sides of anti-gun and anti-2nd Amendment activists. They love that he is dead and they love the way in which he died. Once again proving what the Word of God says about those who refuse wisdom.
“But he who sins against me injures himself; All those who hate me love death.” -Proverbs 8:10
They rejoice over a news man’s death because they love death.
Article posted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Michael Ware.