Community College Professor: Anti-Gunners must Arm themselves, Storm NRA Headquarters and Leave No Survivors
Southern State Community College Professor James Pearce took to Facebook on June 13 in order to declare that “anti-gunners,” like himself, must arm themselves, storm the National Rifle Association Headquarters and make sure there are no survivors.
His post was reported to local police by someone that rightly saw it as a threat against members and staff of the NRA. That report was then forwarded to the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, according to The Highland Press.
Here is his post.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Pearce is from Ohio and is an adjunct professor at Southern State Community College in Hillsboro.
According to the Daily Caller, college spokesperson Kris Cross would not comment directly on the investigation. However, she did tell Campus Reform, “It is the college’s policy not to comment on individual personnel matters.”
“Any criminal prosecution and findings could be a consideration for employment decisions in any matter of criminal conduct,” she added.
“In general, the college would alert local authorities about any threats that were made known to the college, especially any threats made to students, faculty or staff,” she explained. “We have a good working relationship with the police jurisdictions covering each of our four campuses, and trust they would follow their protocols for reporting to other agencies. As I understand it, a report does not necessarily mean an investigation.”
Isn’t this just like these people? They claim guns are the problem and want to get rid of them, but then claim to want to take up arms in order to actually murder people who support the right to keep and bear arms. Talk about an insane bunch of people!
In December 2012, more anti-rights advocates threatened to murder NRA President David Keene, along with other NRA members, and many even advanced the idea of repealing the Second Amendment entirely.
Keep in mind that these same people are just fine being useful idiots for tyrants and criminals in government, and advocating for them to have guns to be used against the citizenry.
In my opinion, people like Mr. Pearce make at least one point for why we all should be armed.