Fear & Loading: Unique Gifts for Firearm Enthusiasts
Sooner or later, we all have to buy a gift for that shooter who either seems to own everything they want or they’re so picky that they have a closet full of presents collecting dust. The next time you’re facing that dilemma, you might find something special at Bullet Bouquets.
After the flowers wilt and the fruit goes bad, well, it’s almost as if you really never remembered that anniversary or special occasion. Bullet Bouquets has an ideal alternative for that firearm enthusiast—arrangements with inert brass instead of potting soil and upset bullets that never die.
Most people are surprised at how eye catching a mushroomed lead core is when contrasted with a copper-colored jacket. There’s a huge selection of vases from which to choose and some can even come with a customized message.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Then there’s a lineup of accessories, including tie tacks, cufflinks, lapel pins and a boutonniere. For gals, you’ll find bobby pins, hair clips and a three-bloom barrette. Visit the Bullet Bouquets website to see the entire lineup.
The firm’s latest project works for both sexes, and bulk orders are ideal for companies interested in marketing their wares or services. Made from inert rifle brass, Firing Pens are used for writing and are available in .223 Rem., .30-’06 Sprg., .308 Win., 7.62×54 mm, .338 Lapua Mag. and .50 BMG. I’m told the .338 Lapua Mag. was most comfortable in use.
Best of all, the brass can include your logo, message, phone number, website, even picture. I bet that special someone on your list doesn’t have one of these. I’d also wager this won’t wind up on the bottom of that dusty, gear-that’ll-never-see-the-light-of-day closet.
Bullet Bouquets is a family-run business based in Colorado. The owners are decent people enthusiastic about the Second Amendment, probably the reason the firm’s brass seems to shine a little brighter, too.