Federal Ammo Breaks Ground On Raw Materials Warehouse Site
Federal Ammunition began expansion of its warehouse capacity on Aug. 30 with a ground-breaking ceremony in Coon Rapids, Minn. The multi-million-dollar, 100,000 sq.-ft. warehouse will be constructed in the eastern part of Federal’s property, which sits within the city limits. Federal President Jason Vanderbrink, Tom Becker from Federal’s construction partner, The Opus Group, and the Mayor of Coon Rapids, Jerry Koch, gave short speeches and turned the dirt with golden shovels as part of the celebration. The new facility is planned to be operational by early spring of 2023.
“This year, our company celebrated its 100-year anniversary, and this project continues the legacy of growth and investment in Anoka County,” Vanderbrink said. “This is our first major building on our property within the city of Coon Rapids. Expanding operations across our grounds is very important as we become even more vertically integrated. This project will improve efficiency in our manufacturing process by storing, in close proximity and in one location, the raw materials needed to build ammunition for our loyal customers. I see this as the next big step in continuing our marketplace leadership and expanding our progress as the largest ammunition manufacturer that we are today.”
Federal’s Anoka facility currently encompasses 175 acres in Anoka County, Minnesota, with nearly 1 million sp.-ft. of manufacturing and operations space. This property crosses the city lines of Anoka and Coon Rapids. The Anoka location has approximately 1,500 employees and the factory runs 24/7. The facility manufactures four types of ammunition products including shotshell, rifle, handgun, and rimfire ammunition, plus bullet and primers as reloading components.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
“We are also a Minnesota company, and we are proud to be Federal’s partner on this project,” Becker said. “We know this new facility will help Federal by eliminating their current need of on-and-off-site material storage, ultimately allowing them to enhance their manufacturing capabilities on their factory floor and advance their overall mission.”
Article by GUY J. SAGI