First Look: Apex Gear Magnitude Bow Sight
Apex Gear has introduced a new multi-pin bow sight for 2021. CNC-machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, the Magnitude bow sight is an ambidextrous 5-pin that is available with a detachable-dovetail mounting bracket or fixed-mounting-bracket design. Both attachment systems feature multiple mounting locations and a wide adjustment range. Consistent accuracy and easy tuning is achieved with an adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis level, and micro-adjustable windage and elevation controls. The two-inch aperture boasts a new glowing shooter’s ring design with vertical and horizontal gaps, to improve peep alignment in bright daylight and in low-light “dawn and dusk” hunting scenarios.
While Apex Gear sights have always used bright fiber-optic pins, the Magnitude aperture brings the fiber-wrap farther forward for increased light exposure when shooting from cover (such as a ground blind). All magnitude sight models utilize the Pro Brite pin design, to increase brightness without crowding the sight picture, and includes the Revolve rotary LED sight light for increased illumination. A machined anti-reflective texture inside of the sight housing and an included removable aluminum sunshade reduces glare when shooting in harsh lighting conditions.
Article by American Hunter Staff
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN