First Look: Colt “Baby Snake” King Cobra Target .22 LR Revolver
Colt’s Manufacturing introduced its newest snake gun—the King Cobra Target .22 LR—at the National Rifle Association Annual Meetings. From competition to plinking and small game hunting, this baby Cobra does it all and packs 10 rounds of .22 LR in its cylinder.
Exceptionally solid and all-American built, the King Cobra Target .22 LR was designed and made to be shot, with US-forged stainless steel construction. The one-piece stainless steel barrel is built for accuracy, and topped with an adjustable target rear sight, fiber-optic front sight, and Hogue overmolded rubber grips.
“We are very excited to debut this new baby snake to our customers at NRA Annual Meetings,” said Justin Baldini, vice president of product strategy, Colt CZ-USA. “Shooting .22 LR is such an important part of shooting sports. It’s where we come to learn as a beginner; and where we return as seasoned shooters to cost-effectively enjoy more time at the range. We’re confident that new and old Colt fans will love what we’ve done with the new King Cobra .22 LR.”
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
The King Cobra Target .22 LR is available with 4-inch and 6-inch barrel lengths, and both feature a 1:16-inch RH rifling twist. For more information, visit colt.com.
Article by AMERICAN HUNTER STAFF