First Look: Davidson’s Exclusive Savage 110 Magpul Hunter
Savage teamed up with Magpul to pair a premium aftermarket stock with the proven 110 action. The Savage 110 Magpul Hunter features a factory blueprinted action; a knurled and oversized tactical bolt handle; and the iconic Savage AccuTrigger, user-adjustable from 1.5-4 pounds.
This Exclusive 110 Hunter, available only from Davidson’s, is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and features a full 22-inch heavy threaded barrel, for increased velocity over Savage’s original 18.5-inch design. The barrel threads are a standard-for-caliber 5/8-24 TPI.
The Magpul Hunter stock on this Davidson’s Exclusive is OD green, and has a Type III hard-anodized, machine-finished, cast-aluminum bedding block. The length of pull is fully adjustable from 13-15 inches. Comb height is also user-adjustable. M-Lok slots are located on the forend sides and bottom for mounting options. All of these features combine to provide a more stable shooting platform, improved user comfort and individual accessory customization.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
The receiver is drilled and tapped to #8-40, and a 20 MOA one-piece factory-mounted rail is included. The Savage 110 Magpul Hunter utilizes a five-round AICS Magpul magazine, which is also included.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Safety: Three-position
- Finish: Carbon Steel Black Matte
- Trigger Guard: Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:8″
- MSRP: $1049.99
This Exclusive is also available in a .308 Winchester chambering (Item#57883) with an 18” barrel with 1:10” rifling.
Article by AMERICAN HUNTER STAFF