First Look: Firearms Guide 13th Edition
In its 13th year of publication, the latest Firearms Guide is now available for shooters, collectors and anyone else looking for a catalog of information about guns. The current edition features more than 80,000 firearms from more than 1,600 manufacturers. Published as an online resource, the Firearms Guide is searchable and can provide side-by-side results to help you locate the gun information you need.
“The New Firearms Guide 13th Edition is the world’s largest searchable guns & ammo reference guide that presents over 80,000 antique and modern firearms, air guns, and ammunition from 1,633 manufacturers from 62 countries, said Chris Mijic, publisher of Firearms Guide.
“With its 14 search criteria, Firearms Guide enables fast, complex searches of 80,000 antique and modern guns and side-by-side comparisons of search results. Guns are cross-referenced with the huge ammunition database.”
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The guide lists more than 7,000 ammo loads with photos and ballistics information. In fact, the company stated that the ammunition database is “often used by ballistic labs and police departments.”
Something of great potential value to collectors is the visual database of proof marks, crests and other stampings and markings on older firearms. These markings can often give a collector insight into the origin and other historical data of a firearm. A reference tool like this can be an invaluable tool.
“Gunsmiths will love the fact that the Gunsmithing Library of the new 13th Edition has over 21,583 zoomable and printable high-resolution gun schematics, blueprints, manuals, and antique catalogs that they can zoom in on their large computer screens and print out when they work on a client’s gun” said Mijic. “It saves work hours/money for gunsmiths that can now get schematics, parts lists, and armorers manuals instantly and concentrate on their work. After they fix their client’s gun, they can print the manual for that gun and give it to their clients. It is a nice touch that your clients will appreciate.”
For additional information on the Firearms Guide, check out the company’s website located at: firearmsguide.com.
Article by SHOOTING ILLUSTRATED STAFF