First Look: Leupold Mark 4HD Riflescope
Leupold has announced the launch of a brand-new Mark 4HD family of riflescopes. The Mark 4HD series features a 4:1 zoom ratio and five magnification ranges, yielding an accurate and reliable option for close-quarter targeting, long-range dominance and everything in between. “The Mark 4HD family was designed to deliver incredible performance and versatility–there’s an answer in the line for every rifle, on every range,” said John Snodgrass, tactical product line manager for Leupold & Stevens, Inc. “While its features will allow it to immediately find a home on the rifle of even the most experienced professionals, we’re also excited that, right away, the Mark 4HD offers shooters across the board the opportunity to make the jump to premium performance optics.”
The five magnification ranges available include: 1-4.5x24mm, 2.5-10x42mm, 4.5-18x52mm, 6-24x52mm and 8-32x56mm. The 1-4.5x24mm and 2.5-10x42mm models feature 30mm maintubes. All 1-4.5x24mm models are Second Focal Plane, while the 2.5-10x42mm model is available in First (FFP) or Second Focal Plane (SFP). The three higher magnification options have 34mm maintubes and are all FFP optics.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
MIL or MOA adjustments and reticles are available throughout the line. Illuminated reticle options are similarly available. It is push-button operated and features Leupold’s Motion Sensor Technology (MST) which will put the illumination to sleep after five minutes of inactivity, reactivating it as soon as the scope moves. The entire Mark 4HD family features Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, which promises to deliver the light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution that professional guides and shooters demand.
A push-button ZeroLock dial system eliminates accidental dial movement and allows for a rapid return to zero. Select models also feature a ZeroLock windage turret. The Mark 4HD is waterproof, fogproof, shockproof, and guaranteed to perform for life. Like all Leupold riflescopes, it is designed, machined and assembled in the company’s Beaverton, Ore., factory. For more information on Leupold products, visit leupold.com. MSRP: $999.99-$1599.99
Article by DAVID HERMAN