First Look: Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Silencer Shop Host Pistol
Silencer Shop is introducing the Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Silencer Shop Host (SSH), a new pistol built in collaboration with Ruger. Available only at Silencer Shop, the SSH optimizes the popular Ruger Mark IV platform for use with a suppressor.
The Ruger Mark IV SSH features a 3-inch-long, cold-hammer-forged, threaded barrel with a 1-inch profile that matches most .22LR suppressors. This barrel length is designed to stabilize practically all .22LR ammunition and keep the velocity of the ammunition below the speed of sound in order to maximize suppression. The Ruger SSH is equipped with rubberized grips, an ambidextrous safety and a Picatinny accessory rail on top of the receiver for mounting the optic of your choice.
The blued alloy steel receiver includes a special edition laser-engraved Silencer Shop logo with an ergonomic bolt stop. The full-size frame has serrated front and back straps and checkered 1911-style grip panels. The Ruger Mark IV SSH ships with three 10-round magazines and comes in a hard-sided carrying case.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left side only with included washer
- Conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
Ruger Mark IV SSH Technical Specifications:
- Length: 7 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Width: 1.22 inches
- Weight: 29 ounces
- Barrel Length: 3 inches
- Receiver Material: Alloy Steel
- Grip: Polymer, Checkered 1911-Style
- Finish: Blued
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16-inch RH
MSRP for the Ruger Mark IV SSH is $559, and more information on this pistol and other products from Silencer Shop is available at silencershop.com.
Article by SHOOTING ILLUSTRATED STAFF