First Look: SK Customs Type 2 U.S. Mint American Eagle Tribute Glock 45 Limited Edition
SK Customs in introducing an extremely limited offering of 21 individual Glock G45 pistols chambered in 9mm to commemorate the United States Mint’s launch of the newest American Eagle Silver Dollar. This release is the second iteration of SK Customs double set of limited edition Glocks which feature the words “In God We Trust” etched on either side of the pistol’s grip. The first set was released last year and sold out almost instantly.
This specific release includes one customized Glock 45 pistol paired with one uncirculated “West Point Minted” American Eagle Type 2 Silver Dollar bearing the “W” mint mark for West Point. A certificate of authenticity signed by the former director of the United States Mint, David J. Ryder, is also accompanying the Glock 45 and the uncirculated American Eagle Type 2 Silver Dollar.
In addition to the uncirculated coin and certificate, these pistols come with several quality upgrades which take the Glock 45’s basic capabilities to the next level as well as other cosmetic and artistic flairs with this customized Glock package.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
- Polished 45-degree muzzle crown and jeweling on barrel hood
- American Bald Eagle engraving on top of slide behind front sight; the highly polished slide is also includes a mounted Trijicon RMR red dot sight
- Trijicon Bright And Tough Suppressor height back up iron sights (the rear sight is mounted in front of the RMR for rapid dot acquisition)
- Ambidextrous slide stop and a reversible mag catch from Tyrant Designs aggressively textured with a chevron pattern
- Tyrant Designs aftermarket trigger with a flat trigger bow
- The OEM 17 round magazine is modified with a plus-five Killer Innovations magazine extended base plate
- SLR magwell installed on desert tan frame
The SK Customs Type 2 United is now available for a retail price of $2,600. For more information on this limited-edition pistol and other offerings from SK Customs, please visit skguns.com.
Article by SHOOTING ILLUSTRATED STAFF