Georgia Has a Few Things to Say
The governor’s office in Georgia reached out to America’s 1st Freedom. They wanted to talk about what their state has done for gun owners and manufacturers. They hoped we would interview Bert Brantley, deputy chief of staff for Gov. Brian Kemp.
I had the opportunity to see and briefly meet Gov. Kemp when he cut a ribbon at Taurus USA’s opening of a plant in Bainbridge, Ga., a few years ago. At the time, I certainly got the positive impression that, like many other states, Georgia is friendly to companies that make products for America’s 100-million-plus gun owners.
As this was an opportunity to ask Georgia’s leadership about how they’re responding to a series of issues impacting our freedom, we sat down for a video interview at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas in January.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
We talked about how they are responding to financial attacks on gun makers. We discussed how Georgia has fared since it passed constitutional carry and much more.
Article by FRANK MINITER, EDITOR IN CHIEF