Get Ready for Another Attack on The 2nd Amendment
Every time there is a shooting in a public area, there begins this call for gun control. People instinctively turn to the weapon rather than the person. They blame the gun rather than the shooter.
This is undoubtedly going to be the case in the latest shooting in Washington State. And whether the attack was one motivated by love, hate, or religion, the left will ramp up their campaign to punish the innocent.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Washington State Patrol spokesman Sgt. Mark Francis said police were searching for a Hispanic man wearing black and armed with a rifle who was last seen walking toward Interstate 5 near the Cascade Mall in Burlington.
Authorities released a surveillance image of the suspect walking through the store and holding a rifle. Francis said police did not know the gunman’s motive and could not say whether he targeted the victims. He said the ages of the victims appeared to range from their 20s to elderly but had no further identifying information.
This seems to have been localized to one area of the store. There were many other targets the shooter could have shot, but he chose not to kill them. This tells us that the shooting was probably a personal thing. The shooter was after an estranged girlfriend or something of that nature.
Rather than telling everyone that murder is in the hearts of all people and that they should repent, they tell them they are children and try to take their guns. If this act would have been committed with a hammer, would it have generated more than a mention nationally?
Sadly, probably not.
Article reposted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Michael Ware.