Surveillance Video Captures Georgia Woman Blasting 3 Armed Home Invaders – One Dead
After three armed intruders invaded a home in Gwinnett, Georgia, a woman inside the home defended herself with a gun. Now, one of the intruders is dead.
The armed woman can be seen rushing from her bedroom to fire all her bullets at the armed intruders after they kicked in her front door.
The woman, who is a local restaurant owner, heard the intruders break in around 4am on Friday.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The surveillance video clearly shows that the men are armed.
A gunfight ensued and at least one man died from his injuries while another man crashed through a glass door to flee the scene.
The woman’s housemate then is seen in the video taking the gun from her.
“She exercised her right to defend her livelihood and property,” Cpl. Deon Washington of the Gwinnett County Police Department told WSB-TV.
“It’s not common that we receive this caliber of surveillance video showing the crime unfold, an actual home invasion,” said Cpl. Washington. “They’re not wearing anything on their faces so we’re highly anticipating someone watching the evening newscast will recognize these people.”
Police are using the video to identify the two men that fled the scene. They are described as two black men between 20 and 30, around six foot tall.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Gwinnett Police Department at 770-513-5300. Anonymous tips can be left with Crime Stoppers at 404-577-TIPS. Currently, there is a $2,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and indictment of the two men.
Now, imagine people in DC illegally implementing gun laws that would keep this woman from being armed. They are already doing it in clear violation of the protections of the Second Amendment. When is America going to have enough and make sure that law abiding citizens are protected against thugs like these three men?