Henry Repeating Arms Issues Recall for Certain Lever Action .45-70 Rifles
Henry Repeating Arms recently discovered a safety issue affecting certain lever-action .45-70 Government rifles manufactured between December 14, 2022, and January 11, 2023. Henry is voluntarily initiating a recall to protect the safety of its customers because, under certain conditions, it is possible that some of these rifles may unintentionally discharge without the trigger being pulled if the hammer is released or dropped from the cocked position. To prevent the possibility of death or serious personal injury, owners of a Henry Repeating Arms lever-action .45-70 should discontinue all use until it is determined whether the rifle is subject to recall.
Any Henry Repeating Arms firearm obtained before December 2022 is not subject to this recall, and no action is needed.
To determine if a Henry .45-70 lever-action rifle is affected, owners should look up the serial number of their firearm at , email [email protected], or call toll-free 1-866-200-2354 (M-F, 9 am ET-5 pm ET).
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The safety issue leading to this voluntary recall was discovered internally during test firing and is related to firing pins that may not meet specifications. Henry Repeating Arms is ready to replace the firing pins free of charge in the order by which the firearms are received. Information on the current turnaround time for rifles returned under this recall will be provided at . Henry Repeating Arms will make every effort to minimize the turnaround time. Additionally, as a sign of appreciation to its customers, Henry Repeating Arms will send any customer with a rifle affected by this recall a $50 gift card for .
Article by DAVID HERMAN