Langdon Tactical Partners With Heckler & Koch
Langdon Tactical has partnered with Heckler & Koch to bring Langdon customizations to the legendary gunmaker’s P30 and P2000 series of pistols. With more than 200 options from which to choose, the LTT P30 lineup will be infinitely customizable to every shooter’s needs and preference.
“We are incredibly excited to bring this project to market,” said Aimee Langdon, vice president of Langdon Tactical. “A ton of time, R&D and hard work went into making this happen, and we are pleased to finally debut these extraordinary pistols.”
The lineup will include the P30, P30L and P30SK all in DA/SA and LEM options, along with the California-compliant P2000 model in DA/SA. In addition, Langdon will also be offering custom work on existing P30s and P2000s, including its popular Low RDO solution, night sights and the LTT trigger job with multiple options for let-off weight.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Langdon Tactical was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Gilbert, Ariz., just outside of Phoenix. Company President Ernest Langdon brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the firm, having spent more than three decades in the firearm industry, serving as a firearm instructor, working as gunsmith and business executive. He was also active duty with the Marine Corps for a dozen years and, as a competitive shooter, has earned a Grand Master rating from the United States Practical Shooting Association. He is also a Distinguished Master in the International Defensive Pistol Association.
“I have learned over the years that there is not a one-size-fits-all approach to firearms ownership or EDC lifestyle,” he explains on the website. That philosophy shows in variety of options his company offers on the H&K P30 Series. The firm also does custom work on a wide variety of different manufacturer’s guns, including the Springfield Hellcat, Glocks, Berettas and many more.
Article by GUY J. SAGI